Picture
Apparently I have made it into the Getty Images "Best of News" photographs.
The Los Angeles Times did a few articles on me when I worked as a Realtor in Los Angeles and this was one of them.

Comments

04/21/2016 6:12am

According to the Greek mythology, Hyacinth was the lover of God Apollo. When Hyacinth died, a new flower sprang from the blood stained earth. Apollo named the new formed flower as hyacinth and adjured a three-day festival in honor of his friend.

05/26/2016 12:26pm

Royalty free images are images available for free of cost. You can use them anywhere you want such as on your blog, website or simply to make slide presentations.

07/23/2016 12:12am

Congratulations on making your image being engraved as part of the history in "best of news" category. Being caught in an image used publicly will surely help you get known more. I am also glad that you didn't take your face being shown and used in public very personally. Most people would even take this as an opportunity to get public experience. I hope you do well with your life and bid you the best of luck in the future.

08/18/2016 5:13am

In today's intense land showcase, the Internet is assuming an immense part in the purchasing and offering of land and is a practically boundless wellspring of land data. Be that as it may, it doesn't supplant the experience and learning of an accomplished land proficient.If you would like to know about business, visit us at childcaresales.com.au

10/23/2016 1:33am

I hope one day my photo will be on Getty Images too! I think it's very cool! My congrats to you!

11/12/2016 12:40am

The city of Los Angeles never fails to amaze tourists being a city that is full of opportunities and happiness. Some luckily get the chance to explore this luxurious city together with their family There are few reasons that make LA a city that is a very practical tourist direction.

12/10/2016 4:12am

12/14/2016 10:50pm

Writing is an art, and presenting content, wrapped up in finest language, is a skill which one acquires over time.

To be a media person is important for a business! this is how you can earn a new clients.

09/05/2017 9:19am

I really appreciate the research you put into it.